Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Double Nickels, Oh My!

I'm an April girl!


I love that my birthstone is diamond! I love that my birthday is in the Spring.... not that I've known anything different, but Spring is a pretty terrific time of year!

It's not too often that Mr. Math, daughter number 3 and I all have similar schedules and can do something together during the week. But...April 10 is one of those days. I've been told to be home from work by noon.

I can't wait to see what they have planned!!

chris

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Chris!
    enJOY a beautiful week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful, marvelous day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me singing: "Happy Happy Birthday to Every Girl and Boy! Hope this very special day brings you lots of joy. Hope the birthday present you get from Mom and Dad will make this very special day the Best you ever had!" From a kid's lunchtime TV show in Minneapolis.

    Happy Birthday Imaginary Friend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Chris! And a really great year ahead!!!
    xoxo Jane

    ReplyDelete