Thursday, March 22, 2012

Try, Try, Again!

I participated in Valentine ATC swap that was hosted by Kimberly, who blogs at ArtJoyStuff. I love the tag swaps and was excited to join her swap.

I thought long and hard about what I would do and came up with something that I thought was pretty cute! I finished the tags and sent them off. A few days later I had an email from Kimberly. I had sent tags instead of ATC's. It was the size. I had not carefully read the requirements for the swap. Six ATC's not Six Tags!! Kimberly was very nice and reminded me that ATC's, ( Art Trading Cards) are 2.5" x 3.5". So she kept one of my tags and sent me one of hers. She also sent the rest of my tags back.

So, when I saw that Kimberly was hosting a spring ATC swap I sent her an email and asked if she had room for me. I promised that I would create six ATC's for this swap. She said yes!!

Yahoo!! Another chance!!

The theme of this swap was Spring is in the Air.


I mailed my ATC's off today. I know the size is correct, I measured and measured again. This was a one for one swap, so I will get six ATC's in return.

I can't wait for the mail!!

chris

5 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty pretty! Oops...at least you have it right now.
    Have a great weekend.
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layers! Lucky receivers get one of your creations. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris,
    Quick note to let you know that I have your lovely ATCs, and thank you for the sweet extras you included for me, that was so kind of you.
    So happy to have you join in!
    enJOY a lovely week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted you to know that I received Kimberly's ATC package today and I want to thank you for the adorable ATC. I've the one with the lace all around and a red button and adorable garden images. I've a blurb on my blog about them. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it! Yay, Chris! They look lovely!
    xoxo Jane

    ReplyDelete