Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Blue and White Vase

I stopped at a garage sale in my neighborhood this afternoon and picked up a little blue and white vase. Nothing fancy, just a little blue and white vase, with a rippled edge.

You know what happend next.... I asked how much, the woman said a dollar and I said sold.

I brought it home and realized I didn't have any flowers to put in it. I did not want to spend money on flowers, and I didn't think the yard had anything to offer.

I was wrong....

As I looked around the yard, I noticed my Rosemary bush was blooming.


I cut a few sprigs and put them in the vase.

I put The Blue and White Vase on a Blue and White Plate that I had, and Shazam!!!! A little color in the Xavier Ct. house for....

A Dollar!!! And the Rosemary smells wonderful!!

No need to run out and buy flowers for The Blue and White vase.

Something that I often forget to do... look around your house and yard to see if you don't have something you can use or repurpose.

I'm so glad that I took a look in the yard!

My thoughts and prayers to those in tornado country. I can't imagine.

Chris

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it such a feeling of satisfaction to use what you already have to make something beautiful? The rosemary looks just right in that cute vase.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earn free satoshis from Easy Bitcoin Faucet. Up to 33 satoshis every 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete