Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Found A Pattern!!!

Last week during my lunch break one of my co-workers and I went to our local quilt shop to look for a pattern for the baby quilt I'm making. I wanted something that wasn't too difficult, I really am a novice quilter. And I don't have a lot of time to finish it either!


Once we were back at work, we took a look at the pattern instructions. A little confusing to say the least. In one place it called out for a total of 25 finished blocks and in another 20! So.... my co-worker, who is a much better quilter than I am, wrote out the instructions in layman's terms. What a difference!

I was ready to cut my fabric. Another area of quilting that makes me a little nervous...So, Saturday I had one of the Flea Market Friends helped me cut my fabric. I did not want to make a mistake.



And now it's time to start sewing!

I can't wait to show you my finished blocks!!

chris

No comments:

Post a Comment