Saturday, November 5, 2011

Yahoo!!

It's the first Saturday of the month and it's not raining!! That means my Flea Market Friend, AKA Mary Ann and I are off to the local junior college flea market. We usually are the Three Flea Market Friends, but today Lori can't join us. I'm not exactly sure how long the college has hosted the flea market but it's been at least 30 years, I can remember taking my 31 year old daughter with me when she was just a baby. The Flea Market Friends have been going for years. It has changed some over the years...there are more vendors selling new items, more than ever before. There are still a few folks who decide to sell their garage sale items at the flea market, so that makes up for the dealers that sell.

Of course, Flea Market Friend and I have our favorite vendors, they always seem to have something that we just have to have!!

I'm taking my new camera, so I'm hoping to post a few pictures of the day later.

Happy Treasure Hunting!!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Well......did you find some fabulous treasures? Or did you just have a good time? Either one would be great!

    ReplyDelete