Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Catching Up Part 1........

I am so very late in posting about my Christmas Swap with Erica

Erica please forgive me!

How sweet is this vintage Christmas tin?  Erica sent a note saying the house on the tin reminded her of a vintage Putz house!  

I think she's right!!


So nicely wrapped!!


Two different version of The Night Before Christmas......love this book!

And of course the graphics are to die for!


One of my favorite Christmas decorations.....a vintage Putz house, was included in the package!

A few Santa cake picks, I only have a few cake picks, and none of them are vintage Christmas!
Mercury beads, a Santa mug, ornaments, a vintage Christmas corsage and a few newer Christmas crafty items. 



How sweet are the little carolers??  Christmas cards with carolers melt my heart!
The Santas are pretty cute too!!



Erica was a busy lady, she put together such lovely package for me and she hosted the Christmas in July Swap too!!

Thank you Erica!!!

Catching Up Part 2.....coming the end of the week!

chris


10 comments:

  1. Great swaps! There are so many talented and creative people out there! I love the Night Before Christmas! Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're having a heat wave in MN right now, 95 and HUMID! Looking at Santa pix is kind of refreshing, I might have to come again to see him! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the goodies you received!! :) Wishing you a lovely day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Christmas goodies!!! Such a fun swap!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well...it was a FRACTION of what you sent to me, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. :)
    My blog is still a total wreck and I seriously don't know what to do! I have a couple emails out to people asking for help. I need to hire someone I guess. Boooo!
    Hope you're having a great week my friend!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute swap stuff! Don't feel bad about not posting about it yet.

    Ya know, sometimes I go crazy taking pics for my blog and other times I just don't feel like it!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica really spoiled you good. So many fun treasures. I can't get enough vintage Christmas, or vintage Halloween, or vintage Easter...smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Erica has a knack for finding great vintage Christmas things. Love the cards! What a fun swap it was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lot of wonderful goodies for your Christmas enjoyment and stash! Erica really packed a lot into that cute tin! Looks like it was a great swap.
    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well strap on my Christmas boots - that is one fine swap!

    ReplyDelete