Friday, October 25, 2013

White Christmas Tag Swap!!

I'm hosting the 4th annual White Christmas Tag Swap!!!

Two years ago I was asked if I'd like to participate in a White Christmas Tag Swap. 

I said yes!
and 
I said yes last year too!
and this year

I was asked to host the swap and guess what????

I said yes!!

Currently we have 17 participants and almost all who have signed up have participated in the past.


I'd love to have a few more sign up...I love even numbers... even numbers are so much nicer to divide into two groups....which I am planning on doing..... so it won't be too overwhelming.

Now the important stuff....

You will make one tag per person in your group....10 in your group you make 10 tags...send me 9 and keep one for yourself. They can all be the same or you can make them all different. In the past some artists have strictly adhered to the "White Christmas" theme and the tags are all done in white. Others have branched out.

Whatever your little heart desires! 

The tags need to be send to me by November 22nd. The gives me a week to get them in the mail and to you close to the first of December.

Standard shipping tag size, roughly 5" x 2 1/2".

And you need to be sure to sign and date your tag.  

I will hold the sign ups open until Monday the 28th of October.

I'm sorry for the short notice, but October sort of got away from me!!

YIKES!!!! Eight weeks until Christmas!!!!

Email with any questions!


chris



11 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm probably crazy to do this, but please add me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I'll enjoy seeing what everyone makes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sign me up Chris! It looks like great holiday fun. :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you still have room I would like to join.
    Chris =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to join! I'm a newbie for this swap, but have some creds - I've swapped with Laurie and Lisa S. in the past. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job, Chris! So happy you're hosting the swap this year! Wonder how long we can keep it going?
    xoxo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, pretty please sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I'm waaaaay late but if you still need an even number I'd love to join in! I love the White Christmas theme. If it's really too late, I'll understand.
    xoxo
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete