Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tag Swap and Secret Santa!!

Sue at a It's a Very Cherry World, hosted a Christmas Tag Swap. I could not pass up joining, I love the tag swaps! My partner was Tammy Nodland. Tammy doesn't have a blog, so I'll show both what tags she sent to me and what I sent to her.

Tammy sent me a wonderful box of goodies. She included lots of vintage paper gems for tag making. I have added them to my collection and will think of her when creating with what she sent.
Tammy sent wonderful vintage cards, postcards and little gift tags that I can use in my crafting.
I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of the lovely tag Tammy made for me. I hung it on my "tag tree" and you know what they say.... out of sight out of mind. I'll take a picture tonight when I get home and post later.
Tammy was way ahead of the game, I received my package from her Thanksgiving weekend. What a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit!! The first tag on my "tag tree".
Tammy and I had a great time getting to know each other through emails. I now have a blog pal in Minnesota!!
A quick picture of the tag and few extras I sent to Tammy.

Of course I don't know who my Secret Santa is, but, I'm guessing from Florida, because of a cute pink Flamingo pin I received in my package.
I came home from work on Monday and opened a brown wrapped package to find this darling box.
When I opened it up, it was full of great Christmas treats.
Just a really quick post today. I am behind on my posting, I've had problems with my camera and uploading pictures. I had to bring my laptop into work today to have one the computer experts help me download my pictures. I did learn something new today, but it's very frustrating when I try and post and it just doesn't work!! Thank goodness for my friends at work. After eleven years at the same place we are like family.

Back soon with a post about the Christmas Tea I'm hosting this weekend!!

Cross your fingers it all comes together!!

chris

2 comments:

  1. Chris! I certainly know about frustrations with computers!! I lovey our box of Christmas Cheer~~ What fun gifts! Thank you for participating this year in the SSS, hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some fun gifts from your Secret Santa. And how cool that you got things to add to your tag making supplies in the tag swap!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete