Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Can't Make Up My Mind!!

I seem to run into this problem on a regular basis......I join a swap and have an idea about what I want to do and then I change my mind.

I joined the Fall Banner Swap at Garage Sale Gal's, hosted by Deb, and had something in mind....I started off thinking I would do something with papers....


And then I started thinking that I wanted to do something a little different...


I had a few fall fabric scraps and a piece of burlap.

So I changed my mind about what I was making my swap partner.

Fabric instead of papers!

I will share what I made for Sandy, at 521 Lake St., once she has her package in hand.

chris



12 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see it!! Happy creating! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds wonderful! Have you got your box yet???? Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy I have done this way too many times to remember. I love both and can't wait to see. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that too, like all the time. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I think it will be good, especially with the burlap. So fallish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those fabrics! They are gorgeous! I bet it will be wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty fabrics, cant wait to see what youre doing with it!
    I need to dig out all my fall fabrics!
    have a good night.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chris, Thank you so much for stopping by! I have added your name to the ornament swap. I will be posting a tutorial, I hope, on Saturday. If it looks too difficult, not a worry at all to withdraw. (I hope you will still join us!) We will be using Whitman's Candy Boxes purchased at WalMarts $1.25 apiece - you will need six to make 12 ornaments. The candy is ALL yours to eat, or send to me to eat. Either way, thank you for wanting to participate. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have that problem too... I have it all worked out in my head--- then its like, "I've already "done" that (in my head) so I'm needing to create something else LOL
    big hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep! Add me to the make several piles of completely different types of products before I decide what I will ultimately use. Those fabrics are gorgeous!

    Blessings

    Linda

    p.s. I have you witch hat swap almost ready to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty selecton of fabrics. I can't wait to see how it turns out. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the fabric pieces! It will be a wonderful fall banner!!!
    Happy Weekend!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOh! Love the fabric...can't wait to see your creation!
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete