Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!!

What a nice surprise!! I came into work at 5:30am this moring, after struggling to get out of bed and out the door.

The four gentlemen that work for me had this sitting on my desk. They must have put it one my desk last night, since I'm the first one in.

They know I have two favorite, favorite things.... Venti Hot Teas with one bag Calm and one Refresh, and Venti Caramel Frappuccinos both of course from Starbucks. I am trying to avoid the Frappuccino's. Too many wasted calories. But I do LOVE them!

The note with my Valentine gift said... To keep you on the right track, a little something for you that looks similar to your Frappuccino!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Nothing like working with your conscience!! Four of them!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chris

2 comments:

  1. That was sweet of the "guys".
    Looks like your Tea went well.
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    Thanks again!
    Warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Valentine gift from your co-workers!
    Thanks for visiting my blog - I need to post the other Valentine swaps and then - is it possible - go backwards to post Christmas swaps! Will I ever catch up?! I wonder!!!
    xoxo Jane

    ReplyDelete