Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Getting Ready.....


For a Summer Tea!


This Sunday our ladies group summer tea is being held at the Xavier Ct. house. The invitations have been mailed. There will be 12 of us getting together for tea.

The routine is the same.....bring a tea treat to share, and bring your favorite tea cup.

I have decided what plates and silverware I'm using...



Not sure about the napkins, I'm thinking that I should add my yellow and orange ones to the mix.

I guess we'll have to wait until Sunday to see how it all comes together!

chris


6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, that looks like FUN!!! Colorful Summer Fun! Do take pictures so we can see what napkins you ended up using - and more :)
    xoxo Jane

    p.s. Wish I were there! While you're enjoying tea, i'll be at our Rally Day Ministry Fair "pushing" my special groups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like fun! wish I lived nearby.. I Love teapartys!
    happy day!
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such fun!! Have a wonderful tea!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to a tea, I may even wear my favorite vintage hat! Have fun, I vote to add the yellow and orange napkins,Take pictures and have fun!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and happy! I cannot wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun! I really like the bright colors, yes throw in the yellow and orange!!
    Have fun.
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete