Monday, March 17, 2014

Secret Leprechaun Swap!

I'm way behind in sharing the wonderful St. Paddy's Day treat's Pam sent me. No excuses but between work and celebrating Mr. Math's 60th birthday last weekend I just couldn't find the time....I know,  you are thinking what a lucky guy Mr. Math is to have married someone so much younger than he is!! TeHe!  All the girls, and their families were home for a long weekend...he was so happy to have them home to celebrate with us...the best present he could ask for!  Getting ready for them to visit and then cleaning up after they've all gone home keeps me busy!

So my apologies to Pam for not posting sooner......

Any Who.....

Pam who blogs at Virginia Retro was my Secret Leprechaun in the swap Vivian who blogs at Viv Out On A Whim hosted.


The box that my secret leprechaun sent was wearin' the green!


Everything wrapped so carefully.....


Pam decorated a mini terra cotta pot, with green shamrock flowers and a pot of gold!!!

So sweet!!



an embellished box with candy, shamrocks and a pin......I wonder how she knew I was a little Irish girl!


Two St. Paddy's day tags....I love these!  I have a soft spot for tags

Some wonderful St. Patrick's Day ribbon,

AND

a silly Leprechaun boy!! Love his impish smile!!!

Many thanks to Viv for hosting and to Pam for taking such good care of me.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

chris


ev
\


10 comments:

  1. Such sweet things Pam sent you! I got a peak over at her blog before you got it :) That was such a fun swap! Happy St. Patrick's day!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH- You got lucky! What fun things you received. I love to see what people get in the swaps. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to have a few fun St. Patrick's Day decorations on display today. Thank you so much for being my sweet secret Leprechaun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What darling things Pam gave you! I LOVE the leprechaun, you lucky! I've had so much fun seeing everyone's - I think there's only one or maybe two left now, I'll miss seeing all the fun green craftiness.

    Happy St. Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really did get some neat things from Pam. She always makes the cutest things and her wrapping is just as much fun as the gifts. Happy St. Patrick's day! Sounds like you've been busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling goodies Pam sent you!! What a fun swap!! Happy St. Patty's Day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun swap - lots of great green goodies!
    So nice that all of you could get together for the birthday celebration! That's truly the best gift for a parent, isn't it?
    Happy St. Patrick's Day! xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries Chris, I went ahead and posted since it was literally St. Patrick's Day! Love that little leprechaun myself...and luckily bought the pair together, so we each have a "lucky" leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun green goodies! You swap gals always amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر تقدم لكم اليوم تنظيف شاملة للشقق والعمائر والفلل والبيوت وكل ما تحوية من مجالس وكنب ومفروشات وخزانات ومسابح بالخبر والتي تستعين في تقديم خدماتها بامهر العمالة وافضل الامكانيات حيث تقدمت علي غيرها من الشركات واصبحت بفضل الله افضل شركة تنظيف بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالاحساء تقدم لهالي محافظة الاحساء كل ما يريدونة ويبحثون عن من خدمات التنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات والتي اصبح يعتمد عليها اهالي محافظة الاحساء في سد حاجتهم للتنظيف ومكافحة الحشرات
    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف ايضا توفر شركة المثالي جروب فرع القطيف المتخصص في تنظيف المنازل والشقق والفلل والبيوت والقصور والمجالس والمطابخ والكنب والخزانات والمسابح بالقطيف والتي تقدمها من خلال افضل جودة للتنظيف وارخص الاسعار المناسبة لكافة طبقات عملائها بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالجبيل وايضا هناك فرع الجبيل المتخصص بيتنظيف الفلل والبيوت والشقق حيث تستعين الشركة بافضل موا التنظيف المستوردة ذات القدرة العالية علي تحقيق نظافة مثالية بجودة ومواصفات قياسية
    فعندما نتكلم عن شركة المثالي جرو فنحن نتكلم عن افضل شركة تنظيف بالمنطقة الشرقية والتي اثبتت مكاانتها من خلال ما قدمتة لعملائها بالمنطقة الشرقية من نظافة شاملة مع التعقيم والتلميع وابادة الحشرات وجعل المنزل امن ونظيف بجودة تصل الي 100% للتواصل علي جوال 0577017188 نصلكم اينما كنتم او زورا موقعنا علي

    http://elmthaly-group.com/?page_id=298

    ReplyDelete